DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK.
Tired of looking for the best 350 exhaust? We’ve got the solution for you.
Choosing a legend-like car exhaust isn’t a child’s play. If you want to ride like a legend you have to sound like one. Only an earth-rattling and durable exhaust can control noise. And who doesn’t like showing-off with a roaring exhaust!
But how to find a boss-like car exhaust within piles of average pieces?
In this article, we’ve brought some best 350z exhaust that’ll blow your mind away. We’ve brainstormed for hours to get you these golden tickets. Let’s check them out!
Here is the quick list of best 350z exhaust:
- Best Overall: Invidia HS02N3ZGID – Gemini Cat-Back – Exhaust system
- Runner-Up: High power Catback exhaust system
- Best Budget: 350Z Z33 infinity G35 vq35 CATBACK exhaust system Set
- Best Single Exhaust: Tomei Expreme – Titanium exhaust system for Nissan 350Z
- Other Consideration: DNA Motoring CBE-350Z-G35-D Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System
Best 350z Exhaust – The Review
1. Best Overall: Invidia HS02N3ZGID Gemini Cat-Back Exhaust
- 2002-2008 Nissan 350Z Gemini Rolled Titanium Tips Cat-Back Exhaust
- Piping diameter: 60 millimeter
- Tip size: 110 millimeter
If you want your car to have the best exhaust for power 350z, nothing can beat Invidia HS02N3ZGID Gemini Cat-Back Exhaust. As it’s manufactured to aggravate torque and horsepower, it’ll refine mid to top-end power. Enjoying a throaty roar at a low rpm no more requires all your cash. This exhaust can be a savior for 2002-2008 Nissan models.
This exhaust system has an exhaust note that enhances the natural purr of your car. Invidia’s high-flow manufacture assures methodical exhaust flow for the best engine performance.
It features a 60mm diameter that curtails the chances of cracks and risk of break development. Cutting off vibration and rasp is no longer a catch-22 thing! The welded machine gives the best appearance and optimum strength.
- Tuned muffler
- Self-explanatory particles
- Suits 2002-2008 Nissan
- No catalytic converter included
- Requires extra flange gaskets
Summary: If you’re someone who’s looking for more power in the engine, you can trust this piece blindly. It can enhance your driving experience like anything. You can also try High power Catback exhaust system for the equal experience.
2. Runner-up: Infiniti G35 V35 Dual for Nissan 350Z Z33
If your taste is scouring for a sporty sound, put your hands-on Infiniti G35 V35 Dual. Some of the expert riders claim that this is one of the best Nissan 350z exhaust. Manufactured from high-class stainless steel, this piece ensures durability with top performance. CNC machine flange with TIG welding makes it resistant against pressure and rust.
Besides, if you’re looking for a boon that’ll free up some torque and increase horsepower, you can trust this product. This 350z dual exhaust will make your Nissan roar like a beast. And it’ll not even irritate your neighbors with teeing sound.
Enjoying low rumble at a lower rpm is no longer a tough job now. The optimum air intake and a cat-back exhaust system can jerk-off all restrictions from the engine.
- Durable and heavy-duty
- Aggressive sound
- low-restriction mufflers
- Pressure and rust resistant
- Doesn’t line up
- Fragile flex pipes
Summary: This one is one of the trending exhaust systems in the markets. It will let you, show-off, only if you know how to make it work. For making your Nissan purr like a pro, get yourself Infiniti G35 V35 Dual for Nissan 350Z Z33.
3. Best Budget: AJP Distributors Jdm Dual Tip Exhaust Catback Muffler
- G35 350Z VQ35 Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System Muffler Tip
- 100% Brand new item, Never used or installed. Super light weight T-304 Stainless Steel. Prewelded hangers for easy and quick installation, not requiring cutting or welding as universal muffler do.
- Designed for high performance with build in resonator to help meet sound level standards. With its deep throaty rumble tone for unmistakable boxter sound, it echoes its racing lineage. Will dramatically improve turbo response and high RPM / HP. Optimize power band mid rang to high RPM power
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket downpipe. Racing spec design to gain more horse power, faster response, averaging 10-15 Extra. 4" exhaust tip with a 76MM piping (3" Inch). All necessary hardware and gasket are included as show in the picture HP
- FITMENT: 2003-2009 350Z - 2003-2008 G35
This potentially the best budget 350z exhaust system you can ever own. AJP Dual Tip Exhaust ensures more horsepower and stronger rumble within low rpm. The pre-welded hangers guarantee perfect installation also. If you’re looking for high-performance, the built-in resonator of it will make it easy for you.
You need to hear it to believe its potential. AJP Dual Tip Exhaust will dramatically enhance turbo response along with a faster response. This exhaust features 75 mm piping and 4” exhaust tip.
The company has also ensured that it goes with OEM as well as aftermarket downpipe. It suits perfectly with 2003-2009 Nissan and 2003-2008 INFINITY G35.
- Easy installation
- No cutting or welding required
- High-end sound level
- Faster response
- Bolts can stripe easily
- Hard to line-up with bumper
Summary: If you’re willing to purchase the cream of the crop without investing tons of money, go for the best cheap exhaust like this one. AJP Dual Tip Exhaust is very convincing when it comes to making its customers happy.
4. Best Single Exhaust: Tomei Expreme Titanium Exhaust System
- Tomei Expreme Titanium Exhaust System for Nissan 350Z Z33 VQ35DE / VQ35HR
- Racing layout - Compared with the stock design, our design is single piping all the way for max weight reduction. We have also focused on the design of the muffler to produce the best exhaust sound without compromising performance. The pipe diameter was chosen for optimum exhaust flow efficiency. For performance use in mind and weigh reduction. Thus the slide joints was made instead of using the conventional flange and gasket design.
- Designed For True Performance Use - Lightweight (For total balance) and Optimum Exhaust Flow (To extract the engines full potential. Will benefit greatly with additional tuning.)
- For offroad use only!
- Please see description for detail information
Though Nissan 350Z is the best for car drifting, the exhaust system is a bit restrictive. Thanks to the manufacturer that we have Tomei Expreme Titanium Exhaust System that surpasses the restriction. It will provide you with a full range of sound and high-performance. The Titanium body of this Tomei exhaust 350z ensures durability and no-bulk at the same time.
Tomei Expreme Titanium Exhaust System can coordinate perfectly with your Nissan 350Z Z33 VQ35DE / VQ35HR. They’ve concentrated on the muffler to serve you with an earth-rattling roar.
The heavy-weight Titanium manufacture can reduce the weight limit of 45 pounds to 10 pounds like a snap! It includes a 152 mm silence diameter and 115 mm tip exit diameter. Isn’t that astonishing?
- Titanium muffler system
- Great exhaust flow
- Maximum exhaust flow efficiency
- Optimum weight reduction
- For off-road use only
Most of the mainstream exhaust systems come up with a flashy claim but barely fulfill them. Unlike those con brands, Tomei solely focuses on maximum peak power. The engine performance of this best 350z exhaust kit has to be your priority! Paying for such a roaring single exhaust system won’t let your regret once.
5. Other Consideration: DNA Motoring Catback Exhaust System
- TIG welded CNC machine flange for resistance against pressure and corrosion
- Aggressive deep and smooth tone sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- Increase engine output and efficiency
- Muffler tip type: dual path rounded tip. Tip diameter (in): 4.5". inlet/ outlet size (in): 2.25"
- For Infiniti G35, do not fit Sedan models
Not satisfied with the previous pieces? Count on DNA Motoring Catback Exhaust System. It has an aggressive deep roar that will not let you have guilt on its purchase. The computerized bends assure optimum strength and durability. Now improve restrictive systems and free up trapped torque within any extra effort.
DNA Motoring Catback Exhaust System has enhanced horsepower from 15 to 25 within a blink. The TIG welded CNC machine flange safeguard the system from corrosion and pressure. As it’s crafted from high-quality T-304 stainless steel, anyone can imagine what a piece it is! The low-restriction muffler and larger pipes bring out a massive difference in your vehicle.
- Durable and withstanding
- Pressure and rustproof
- Features removable silencer
- Low-restriction mufflers
- Better fitment available at the same price
Summary: With a combination of extreme horsepower and fuel-efficiency, DNA Motoring Catback Exhaust System is a masterpiece to bring home. Now you can show off your car with a louder, aggressive tone. And the stylish appearance adds a bit more to its glamour. Such a combination of durability with style makes it one of the best Nissan 350z exhaust.
Key Features of The Best 350z Exhaust
Before getting yourself the right kinds of the exhaust system, we’ll tell you the main features you should consider while purchasing. We’ve highlighted some features which came out through our detailed analysis. These below-listed factors will help you choose the best 350z exhaust setup-
When it comes to the exhaust system, buying a branded one is hardly a sunk cost. Most of the well-reputed manufacturers come up with a well-toned exhaust. But you can’t trust every brand blindly. If you purchase an item from a specific brand, they are answerable to you if the piece isn’t worthy. Which is not valid for non-brand ones.
The maximum exhaust system in the market is manufactured from Titanium or steel. These components play a major role in maintaining withstand ability and top-end appearance. If you doubt that the exhaust is made of fragile components, you’ll suffer in the long run. Have a look at its manufacturing component.
Before you appear in the market for replacing your exhaust system, fix a budget for it. A price range of 900$-1000$ can bring you a tip-top roaring exhaust system. An exhaust system is a thing that can cost you less and perform awesome at the same time. Purchasing a super-costly exhaust system doesn’t mean that it’s gonna be the best. Some medium-ranged exhaust works better than the expensive ones.
Catback Exhaust System
Maximum exhaust systems nowadays feature Catback exhaust systems. The Catback exhaust system is something that features everything. Be it catalytic convertor or CNC machine flange, it has is all. A Catback exhaust system is the easiest option to choose for your car. This system has a flanged end that lets you unbolt the old exhaust and bolt it the latest piece.
How Can I Make My 350z Sound Like A GTR?
Who doesn’t fancy the roaring rumble of a GTR?
Making your 350z sound like a GTR isn’t something simple. However, it isn’t impossible. People consider 350z as mini GTRs. No matter if you ride a 2003 or 2004 model you can still bring out that raspy purr. You can buy a wide pipe online.
Use a resonator straight piped and your muffler straight piped. And keep on your Catback exhausting system. That’s the simplest way to turn your 350z into a GTR if you’re on a tight budget.
In this article, we’ve featured one of the top-rated 350z exhaust. We’ve been through painstaking research and brainstorming to serve with some valuable information. We’ve contacted many experts to come up with the right suggestion for the best 350z exhaust. Let us know about your experience!