DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK.
Fall is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful seasons of a year. But that’s not the case for most house owners as they have to deal with excessive leaves on their yards. However, if that’s the case with you, the best lithium-ion cordless leaf blower helps to get rid of this struggle.
A cordless leaf blower produces a powerful stream of air that blows the leaves off from the place. It’s powered by a li-ion battery, and that makes it function without any cord.
But there are just so many li-ion cordless leaf blowers that you can find on the market. To help you pick the best one, let’s go over the top 5 ones.
Best Li-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower
Let’s review the top 5 li-ion cordless leaf blower that you can get for cleaning leaves from your yard.
1. K I M O. Cordless Leaf Blower 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Sweeper/Vacuum
- 【Portable Cordless 2-in-1 Sweeper & Vacuum】This blower weights (2 lbs) only half even less than other blowers, which make it effortless to use in for a long time. 2 in 1 design not only helps you to clean the garden of fallen leaves, snow; but also can clean the corner and gap which is hard to clean. Perfect for the courtyard, garage, the car inside and engine compartment, etc. Cordless design allows you to clean up anywhere wanted.
- 【Super Strong Wind & Upgraded Tube Length】Turbofans &all-copper motors provide up to 20000 r/min strong power, keep running at top speed for 20 minutes. It's easy to blow up wet leaves, snow on your car, and make your garden keep clean after a rainy day. An upgraded double-length tube, which is more convenient to blowing without bending down, bringing you a better cleaning experience.
- 【Instantly Becomes a Vacuum Cleaner】As long as the blow tube installed in the air inlet, put the garbage bag at the air outlet, the blower will become a vacuum cleaner immediately. Super strong suction allows you to absorb dust, pet hair, crumbled cookies, biscuits much more easily than a besom. It is effortless and convenient to clean.
- 【Fast Charge & Power Indicator Light】It only takes 60 minutes (2 times as fast as normal) for a full charge. The full-charged battery makes it enough to clean up the house, garden, and car. Power indicator ensures you to get the battery level at any time, avoid the embarrassment of battery draining at work.
- 【Accessory Kit Come with KIMO Leaf Blower (2 Year) 】We are confident that our docking is manufactured under strict quality standards to give our customers the best experience. KIMO 2-in-1 Leaf Blower & Dust Vacuum comes with 1 KIMO Fast Charger, 1 KIMO Long Life 20 Volt Lithium Battery, 1 Upgraded Blow Tube, 1 Reusable Collection Bag and Detail Instruction Manual.
The first cordless leaf blower that we are going to review is a gorgeous product by K I M O. If you are looking for an affordable leaf blower that has a great quality, this one is a perfect fit for you.
It has 2 features in it; the sweeper and vacuum. That lets you take care of cleaning the yard without any trouble. The 2 in 1 design is everything you need to get the yard in perfect form.
It only weighs 2.2 pounds, and that’s perfect for carrying the leaf blower for an extended period.
But the best thing about this leaf blower is its charging speed and battery capacity. You can get this thing charged in less than an hour, which is very impressive for a leaf blower at this price range.
And you can run the leaf blower at full speed for up to 20 minutes, and that’s all the time you’ll need to clean a big yard without any issue.
So, if you’d like to have a high-quality leaf blower in an affordable price range, you can go with this one. It is a no brainer option for you to invest in.
- The powerful engine gets the leaves out of the place with ease
- Doesn’t produce much noise
- Very lightweight to carry around
- Has a great battery life and gives a fast charging experience’
- Pretty affordable option
- Doesn’t have the best drying power
2. Avid Power Cordless Leaf Blower
- Meet Your Needs: Cordless leaf blower easily and quickly sweep leaves, sticks, and debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, porch, garages. Or clear dust for your workplace, especially for those hard-to-reach areas; You can also use it to blow light snow!
- High Performance: Up to 130 MPH/90 CFM, Avid Power battery leaf blower is designed to get the work done efficiently and quickly. No-load speed: 12500/min.
- Ergonomic Design: Rubber-covered blower handle provides a comfortable grip for one-handed operation. Compact and lightweight design allows you to operate a long time with ease, at only 3.2 pounds. Lock-on button for less fatigue while in use.
- Multifunctional Battery Pack: 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion battery pack comes with real-time capacity indicator and USB output, compatible for all Avid Power cordless devices charging.
- What Would You Get: A battery-powered cordless leaf blower, 20V MAX lithium-ion battery, and charger, user manual, US-based customer support.
Avid power is one of the most renowned brands that produce the top quality products in the market at a reasonable price. This cordless leaf blower by Avid Power is undoubtedly one of the best leaf blowers that you can get for yourself.
It has 90 CFM power, which gives you a great benefit of cleaning the leaves more effectively with less time. It produces 130 MPH wind that gets the leaves and debris out of the place.
The best thing about this cordless leaf blower is its portability. You can carry it around anywhere with you as it’s pretty small and compact in size.
Also, it’s pretty lightweight as well, which is another amazing thing. It only weighs 3.2 pounds in total. So, even kids can carry it and use it without any issue.
Another great thing about this cordless leaf blower is that it produces less noise, which helps to give you a nice experience. What can be more annoying than using a leaf blower that produces loud noises for a long time?
So, if you’d like to have a wonderful cordless leaf blower at the best affordable price range, the Avid Power cordless leaf blower is going to be a solid option for you.
- Produces a powerful wind to clean off the leaves and debris
- Very lightweight and compact
- Doesn’t procure annoying loud noises
- Best value of your money
- Doesn’t give you a great battery life
3. Makita DUB182Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower
- Variable speed (0 18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control. Maximum air volume is 91 cfm
- Up to 12 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge at high speed
- Compact and ergonomic design. Overall length : 20 3/4 inches long
- Weighs only 3.9 pounds with battery for reduced operator fatigue. Battery and charger sold separately
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
If you are looking for the best quality cordless leaf blower in the mid-price range, this one is a great option for you. It’s lightweight and compact and gets your job done without much trouble.
The best thing about this leaf blower is that it is only 20-3/4″ long. That makes it very portable and easy to use in the field as well. Especially if you don’t want to stress out your hand, this blower is going to be the perfect option for you.
It only weighs 3.9 lbs, which gives you a benefit to carrying it for an extended amount of time. Also, the grip is very comfortable at hand and that’s wonderful to have as well.
Another great thing about this cordless leaf blower is it’s 3-speed variable motor. That is also very powerful as you can achieve a 179 MPH speed with it. That helps to give you a proper and effective clean to your messy yard.
Those features are not something that you are going to find in most of the leaf blowers that you find on market. So, if you want the best value out of your money, you can go for this wind blower by Makita. You are going to be satisfied with the quality and the services and that’s guaranteed.
- 3-speed variable motor; powerful performance
- Smaller design lets you get more control
- Pretty lightweight and compact
- Produces less noise
- Doesn’t provide the best battery backup
4. Milwaukee M18 FUEL 120 MPH 450 CFM 18-Volt Lithium Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower
If you are looking for a premium quality leaf blower for cleaning your yard, you are going to love this one. It guarantees your satisfaction with its quality and services.
This leaf blower produces a strong stream of wind that gives you perfect effectivity in the fields. You can get 120 MPH speed with it, which is all you are going to need to clean a big yard.
Another great thing about this leaf blower is that POWERSTATE brushless motor, which helps to give is more battery life. That way you can use this blower on the field for so much longer.
The best thing that this cordless leaf blower has is its fast charging ability. That gets you to the full charge in a very short time, which is amazing. Also, it doesn’t produce noise, and that allows you to do your job without any annoying interruption.
So, if you’d like to get the best quality cordless handheld blower, you can undoubtedly go for this one. You are going to fall in love with the premium quality and the features.
- Very premium quality handheld leaf blower
- Gives amazing charging backup
- Provides a fast charging to the battery
- Powerful engine perfect for cleaning off the leaves and debris
- Best value of your money
- It’s a bit overweight
5. EGO Power+ LB5800 580 CFM Variable
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Variable-speed control delivers 225-580 CFM
- 4 times quieter than gas blowers
- Weather-resistant construction
- Flat and tapered nozzle attachment included
The final li-ion cordless leaf blower that we are going to review is probably the most premium option that you can find on the market. It is super powerful, lightweight, and it’s everything you can ever ask for in a cordless leaf blower.
The best thing about this blower is its engine, which is a very powerful engine. You can get 580 CFM with it and that’s more than you’ll ever need to use in your yards. Also, it uses a high-efficiency brushless motor, which allows it to use less power in the usage.
The battery backup of this leaf blower is just mesmerizing. You can get a backup of at least 75 minutes, which is all that you’ll ever need for a cleaning session. The fast buttons, grip, etc. makes it super easy to use as well.
However, it’s not the most lightweight option out there as it weighs 7.73 pounds, which can be excessive for most people. Other than that, you can’t find any other wind blower that can give you so many premium features at once. So, if you don’t like to compromise the quality for the money, go for it by all means.
- The most premium quality leaf blower
- Amazing battery life
- Powerful engine
- Best value of your money
- A bit heavy to carry around
Buying Guide For Li-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower
Now you have a list of the top 5 best leaf blowers that you can get in the market. But having a list of the top products alone will do you no good if you don’t know what to look for in a product while you go to buy it.
To help you with that, let’s go over everything you need to know and consider before you choose to spend your money on a cordless leaf blower.
The first thing you need to consider while you go out to buy a cordless leaf blower is the power source. There are two main types of power source that you can find on the market on a cordless leaf blower; gas-powered, and electric-powered.
The cordless leaf blowers that use gas as a power source are pretty powerful. You can get more CFM out of the leaf blower. That allows you to cover more areas with less time, which is pretty great if you don’t like to spend too much time on it.
However, there are some drawbacks to using a cordless leaf blower that uses a gas power source. The first thing is that it’s typically a lot heavy to carry around with you, which can be an issue if you need to cover more area. Also, It makes more noise and that can be more annoying.
On the other hand, the cordless leaf blower that uses an electric power source is pretty lightweight to carry around with you. They produce a lot less noise, which is truly amazing. Also, you can just recharge the battery to make the blower work again in perfect form, and that’s pretty hassle-free.
The next thing that you need to choose is the yard size, which is going to tell you how much power you need from the engine.
Having more power in the leaf blower will help to move the leaves and the debris faster and more effectively, which is great if you are working with a big yard. But the issue with the powerful engine is that it’s going to consume a lot of the battery charge. And you’ll need to spend a lot more to get such engines as well.
That’s why you need to consider your yard size and select accordingly, and that’s going to help you get the most out of your money.
The next thing you need to consider before you choose to spend your money to get a leaf blower is the speed settings. Having more speed settings will give you flexibility, which can help you get maximum effectiveness.
But most of the leaf blowers that you see in the market have an only one-speed setting, and that’s fine if you are dealing with a small area. But if you are going to deal with a bigger area, you should consider a leaf blower that has more versatile speed settings.
That’s going to be the most basic thing you need to consider while you go out to buy a cordless leaf blower for yourself. After that, you can look at some of the extra features to get even better service from the product.
Question 1: Should I get a gas-powered or battery-powered cordless leaf blower for cleaning leaves?
Answer: Gas-powered leaf blowers tend to produce smoke, and they are also a bit heavy to carry around. Also, you’ll need to refill the tank once it is empty to keep it functional. Another big drawback of a gas-powered leaf blower is that it produces more noise. But typically a gas-powered leaf blower has relatively more power than an electric one.
But the electric leaf blowers allow for quieter operation, and it’s a far better option for the environment as well. As for the charging, you’ll just need to connect it with the charger and be done. So, you can see that the battery-powered cordless leaf blower is a far better option in that case.
Question 2: How long is my li-ion cordless leaf blower going to last?
Answer: It depends greatly on the quality of the leaf blower that you get in the first place. If you get a good quality product, it’s going to last you for a very long time.
You can store your electric leaf blower for around 18 months, and it’s not going to lose that much charge. However, it’s preferred that you charge it once in a while to keep it in a functional form.
Question 3: Do I need to get a high CFM for my leaf blower?
Answer: That totally depends on the yard size that you are going to be working with the leaf blower. If it’s a big yard, you should get a higher CFM to get effective results.
The cubic feet per minute tells you how much effectiveness you are going to get out of the leaf blower. But as you go for a higher CFM, it’s going to cost you a lot more. So, that’s something you need to be aware of before choosing the CFM. Try to go with what you need, it’s going to give you the best value out of your money.
Now you have a list of the top 5 best lithium-ion cordless leaf blower that you can get for your money. Also, you now have an in-depth buying guide to help to pick the perfect fit for you.
Just make sure to spend a bit more and get a good quality leaf blower in the first place. That’s going to be a more worthwhile decision for you in the long run.