A fire pit makes a perfect and cozy place for you to socialize with your friends and family. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to get it in place. You can get the best fire pit under $200, which is amazing.
Fire pits contain the fire inside the bowl and prevent it from spreading uncontrollably. You can create warmth and glow with it in your backyard in a matter of minutes.
You’ll find a lot of fire pits under 200 bucks, but it might not live up to the price. To help you get the best one, let’s review the top 5 fire pits that you can get under $200. We also have a buying guide to help you make the best decision.
Best Fire Pit to Get Under $200
Let’s review 5 of the best fire pits that you can get under 200 dollars.
1. Outland Firebowl 883 Fire Pit
No products found.
The Outland Firebowl 883 is one of the best fire pits that you can get under 200 dollars. It has all the premium features that make it a truly remarkable fire pit to get for yourself.
This fire pit features high-quality steel construction, which is great for durability. If you don’t want to create any mess and stay as neat and clean as possible, this fire pit is perfect for you. It doesn’t create any toxic smoke or ashes.
It features a realistic propane campfire, which lets you save your money by not wasting it on pricey firewoods. Also, it’s everything you need in a fire pit, as it comes with lava rocks with the package. You just need to light it up and enjoy instant fun.
The best thing about the Outland Firebowl 883 fire pit is the heat it produces from the propane, which is perfect for outdoor use. So, if you are searching for a great fire pit under 200 bucks, it’s a solid option for you.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” button_text=”Shop Now on Amazon” disable_button=”yes” button_link=”” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Amazing durability
- Heat output is wonderful
- Easy to take it from one place to another
- Best value of your money
- No option for any metal lid
2. Outland Firebowl 870 Premium Outdoor Portable Propane Gas Fire Pit
- ✓ PERFECT NO MESS CAMPFIRE: Say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and enjoy a clean realistic propane campfire. The perfect outdoor centerpiece for camping trips, RV travels, tailgating get-togethers, beach parties, and family evenings on the backyard patio.
- ✓ COMPACT AND EASY TO TRANSPORT: Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; easily set up in minutes with no tools required. Matchless auto-ignition feature ensures a fast and simple start-up; all weather fire bowl delivers a clean and smokeless flame with cozy warmth and beautiful evening ambiance. Measures L 19” x W 19” x H 11” with total output of 58,000 BTU/HR.
- ✓ BEAT THE CAMPFIRE BAN: CSA approved fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans; always check with the current fire restrictions in your area. Spark free propane campfire helps protect campgrounds and forested areas with a safer easy-to-use fire option. No assembly required
- ✓ COMPLETE FIRE PIT KIT: Includes Cover & Carry Kit, pre-attached 10-Ft hose to keep your standard 20-Lb propane tank cylinder (not included) safely out of sight, fully adjustable regulator with chrome valve knob for varying flame height, and 4.4-Lb natural lava rock set designed to enhance flickering effect. Optional accessories of CSA approved Natural Gas Conversion Kit 785 and Standard Carry Bag 760 available separately.
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY: Durable high quality steel construction with protective enamel finish for dependable longevity; superior stainless steel burner, fasteners and contemporary decorative belt. Outland Living has outdoor living perfected so you can create the perfect ambiance to share stories and good times. Make new memories with family and friends, in comfort and style anywhere outdoors, with the Outland Firebowl Premium propane fire pit.
The Outland Firebowl 870 Premium Outdoor Portable Propane Gas Fire Pit is the best selling fire pit by Outland. It has a fully automatic ignition system that gives you instant fire.
It’s made with high-quality stainless steel, and that lets you clean and maintain the quality without any issue. Also, the stainless steel burner helps to give you a warmer and nicer flame. These materials help to make it less prone to rust, which is very great to have in a fire pit.
Also, the chrome valve knob helps to give you a smoother experience overall. You can see that this fire pit has a lot of premium features, which is quite rare at its price range. So, if you are thinking about buying a good quality fire pit for yourself, the Outland Firebowl 870 is going to be a perfect fit for you.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” button_text=”Shop Now on Amazon” disable_button=”yes” button_link=”” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Gives you a very nice and well-distributed flame
- Best for a neat and clean camping experience
- Excellent durability
- Less effort in cleaning and maintenance
- Can make some noise
3. AmazonBasics 34-Inch Natural Stone Fire Pit with Copper Accents
- Overall Dimensions: 33.9" Diameter x 23.6" Height; Fire Bowl: 22" Diameter
- Outdoor portable fire pit features natural stone with diamond copper accents and a black steel fire bowl
- Easily portable from one location to another with stabilizing feet for sturdy placement
- Includes log grate, fire tool and fire screen; use fire tool as needed to keep hands away from heat
The AmazonBasics 34-Inch Natural Stone Fire Pit with Copper Accents is undoubtedly one of the most solid options that you can get under 200 dollars.
The best thing about this fire pit is that it looks very exceptional. The natural stone with copper accent gives a premium and exotic look to the fire pit.
Also, the design is very sleek as well, which gives you a well-rounded flame throughout the pit bowl.
Another great thing about this fire pit is that it’s very easy to take it from one place to another without much effort. Also, the stabilizing feet help to get it fixed in place with ease.
All these are great features that you can’t find on even some of the top class fire pits. So, if you want to get an excellent fire pit for yourself, you can get the AmazonBasics 34-Inch Natural Stone Fire Pit with Copper Accents.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” button_text=”Shop Now on Amazon” disable_button=”yes” button_link=”” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Gives a very exotic and classy look
- Very easy to take it from one place to another
- Steel construction for enhanced longevity
- Best value of your money
- Can be a bit tricky to assemble
4. Best Choice Products 24in Hex-Shaped Steel Fire Pit
- RUSTIC DECORATION: Hexagonal steel fire pit sports a distressed bronze finish and combines a tight steel mesh with decorative lattice for a unique addition to your outdoor decor
- WOOD FIRE PIT: Steel risers at the base of the pit elevate the logs and promote airflow as you build a natural wood fire
- VERSATILE: A simple, but effective way to bring comfortable warmth to your patio, landing, porch, or poolside. (NOTE: Avoid using this fire pit on or near any wooden structures)
- BUILT TO LAST: Light, yet durable double-steel construction makes this fire pit a long-lasting outdoor heating solution
- FLAME-RETARDANT SPARK GUARD: Mesh lid contains ashes, debris, and sparks for a safe and clean outdoor space; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 24"(L) x 24"(W) x 25"(H)
The Best Choice Products 24in Hex-Shaped Steel Fire Pit is another great fire pit that you can get for yourself under 200 dollars. What’s unique about this fire pit is that it has a great design that looks amazing, and it’s very functional as well.
The hex shape allows the fire pit to have a good amount of space for fitting more woods inside the pit. That way, your fire can keep going for a very long time.
Also, the spark guard helps to make the whole thing so much easier. You don’t have to worry about small burns that you might get without a guard. That also helps to control the smoke and ash, which is very helpful.
So, if you are looking for the most stylish fire pit on the market, you are going to love the Best Choice Products 24in Hex-Shaped Steel Fire Pit. It has all the features of a top-notch fire pit, but it offers all that for a very affordable price.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” button_text=”Shop Now on Amazon” disable_button=”yes” button_link=”” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Amazing design that looks classy
- Extended space for more woods
- Very safe to use
- Best value of your money
- Can be prone to rust
5. AmazonBasics 23.5 Inch Steel Lattice Fire Pit
No products found.
If you are on a very tight budget, the AmazonBasics 23.5 Inch Steel Lattice Fire Pit is the perfect fit for you. It has a lot of features that make it one of the best fire pits in the whole market.
The best thing about this fire pit is that it’s made out of steel, which is great for longevity. Also, it gives you a 360 degree round fire view, which is a great thing if you want to use the fire pit for social interactions.
Also, it’s very lightweight and easy to carry around anywhere with you. That’s great if you love to go camping out in a distance with your friends.
Yet, the size of the firepit can be a bit small. But if you want the most basic experience of a great fire pit, there is no better option for you than this one. You won’t regret investing in the AmazonBasics 23.5 inch steel Lattice fire pit.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” button_text=”Shop Now on Amazon” disable_button=”yes” button_link=”” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- The most quality product in its price range
- 360-degree view of the flame
- Pretty good durability
- Best value of your money
- Can be a bit short in size
Considerations On Under $200 Fire Pits
Now you have a list of some of the best fire pits that you can get under 200 bucks. But, if you want to get the perfect fire pit for yourself, go through the following buying guide. It’s going to cover everything you need to know before you choose to spend your money on a fire pit.
This is the no #1 thing you need to focus on while you go to buy a fire pit. This is the first thing people are going to see, and that’s why it matters the most.
It’s also vital to get a good design so that the fire has a great form as well. So, make sure to spend some time picking up a good design in your fire pit before you pick one.
When you go out to buy a fire pit for yourself, you’ll see that two main fuel types are used in the fire pits; wood & gas. You need to remember that each one has its benefits and drawbacks.
So, you need to pick what suits your style the best and go from there.
Next up, you need to see the material construction of your fire pit. That’s going to tell you about its durability and how much effort you need to put in the maintenance.
It’s also very crucial to use good quality materials and consider the weather suitability as well. Not all the fire pits are made for every single weather.
Most of the fire pits are made out of steel, which gives pretty well durability. The only issue with a steel fire pit is that it tends to catch rust and dent. That’s why you’ll see that most of the high-end steel fire pits use some kind of coat to prevent these. That way, the pits can have even more durability.
If you are looking for a lightweight fire pit, you should look for the pits that are made of cast iron. They are super lightweight and provide you great durability as well. So, if you want to carry it around with you somewhere, you can do it without any trouble.
You need to consider how big of a fire pit that you are going to get for yourself. The smaller pits are great for you if you want to have a more portable option. These can be the perfect fire pit in that case.
On the other hand, a mid sided fire pit is very common these days. You’ll see most of the people use it to light up their backyard or house. These are perfect as you’ll get a good amount of heat and light from those. The medium-sized fire pits are also very lightweight to carry around as well.
If you want to cover a huge space with your fire pit, then you can go for the larger options. These are very heavy duty pits that can lit up very powerful. But the main issue with the large-sized fire pit is that you need to give more effort once you are done with the pit. That means you need to spend more time and energy on maintenance.
Cleaning and Maintenance
After going through all the basics, you need to make sure that the fire pit you buy is easy to clean as well. It’s super vital for the fire pit to be easy to clean.
Cleaning is the most vital process when it comes to the maintenance process of your fire pit. That means that you should always clean it after you use it to ensure maximum durability and enhance the life span of your fire pit.
Doing proper maintenance is not the easiest and fun task to do. That’s why you need to get a fire pit that has low maintenance.
That’s going to be everything you need to consider if you want to buy the best fire pit for yourself under 200 dollars.
Question 1: How can I keep the fire going in my fire pit?
Answer: It’s not hard to keep the fire going in your fire pit if you use the right materials in it. You can use some dry firewood and use some of the larger pieces of it in the fire pit. That’s going to be the best way to keep the fire going.
Another thing you need to be aware of is the winding passage. You can place your fire pit next to a windbreak for a boost in flames. Also, make sure that the fire pit is dry before you do anything else here.
Question 2: Do I need to buy a cover for my fire pit?
Answer: It would be a very wise decision for you to invest in a cover for your fire pit. A cover is going to save your fire pit from all kinds of weather issues.
When you are done using the fire pit, you must put on the cover to save it from moisture, rain, or excessive sunlight. That’s going to help with the longevity of your fire pit.
Question 3: Is it a good idea to use my fire pit in the interior parts of my house?
Answer: You should never use a fire pit on the inside of your house at any cost. It can cause many unwanted accidents. And if not, it’s going to pollute the environment for your house interior. The smoke that it produces makes it hard to breathe for the members of your house.
Yet, if you want to use a fire pit inside your house, you must consider a proper ventilation system beforehand. That’s going to ensure that the toxic smoke goes out of your home as soon as possible, and also rescues the chance of causing unwanted accidents.
Question 4: Can I use my fire pit in the winter?
Answer: Most people think that they can’t use their fire pits in the winter season and store them in the store. But you can use your fire pit in the winter to enjoy a warm and cozy evening. So, do use them in the winter and don’t just store them in your storeroom.
Now you have a list of the best fire pit under $200 that you can pick from without any issue. Also, you went through a complete buying guide to help you get the best one possible as well.
Remember, getting the most expensive product doesn’t always guarantee good quality. Go for a good product in the first place, and it’s going to be better in the long term.